Careers Intelligence Officer
One of our most valuable assets on any mission or action is information. Responsible for both protecting our information as well as collecting data from external threats, Intelligence Officers are essential to operational planning and ultimate success. From analyzing data to coordinating with other services or determining the capabilities and vulnerabilities of an adversary, these highly trained officers provide indispensable knowledge pivotal to Airmen successfully completing their missions.
Relevant Interests and Skills:
- Lead and perform intelligence activities across the full range of military operations.
- Oversee the analysis and merging of collected intelligence.
- Develop intelligence plans and policies.
- Produce accurate intelligence analysis.
- Exchange intelligence with other services, agencies and governments.
- Integrate intelligence with combat operations.
An education at the U.S. Air Force Academy is provided at no cost to cadets. Instead, once you graduate, you will commission as an officer in the U.S. Air Force. The length of your commitment will depend on your career path, but the benefits will last a lifetime.About Commitment