Careers Developmental Engineer
In order for us to complete our missions, our technology simply cannot fail. Covering a wide range of specialties ranging from aeronautical and computer systems to flight test and mechanical, Developmental Engineers provide advanced skill and knowledge of their particular specialties. Responsible for everything from the planning to implementation of their projects, these experts are essential to the success of operations all over the world.
Relevant Interests and Skills:
- Engineering Applied Science
- Plan, organize and implement systems engineering processes.
- Conduct design studies and manage studies contracted to industries.
- Coordinate engineering and technical management activities.
- Continuously analyze technical policies and procedures, products and services to improve customer support.
- Identify and incorporate new technologies and subsystems.
An education at the U.S. Air Force Academy is provided at no cost to cadets. Instead, once you graduate, you will commission as an officer in the U.S. Air Force. The length of your commitment will depend on your career path, but the benefits will last a lifetime.About Commitment